Composed and shared by Ceduna Old Photos, Sue Trewartha and Erica Bodger.
WCS. 20 October 1933: District Council of Murat Bay. In company with Dr Gibson and Mr Halahan, secretary of the hospital committee, the members of the council inspected the proposed site of the new hospital to the left of the main road at the northern side of Ceduna. This was considered to be a satisfactory site and it was decided to ask the Department of Lands to dedicate the site for hospital purposes…
BCA. Rev E Constable, Sister Dowling, Archbishop Lowll, Sister Page, Dr Roy Gibson. Opening day of the Hospital.
Sisters Meads, Page, Hitchcock, Dowling, Pritchard, and the dog, Freckles.
Hospital and Nurses Quarters on the left.
Aerial view of Ceduna, possibly early 1940s. Hospital in the foreground.