Jims IGA Thevenard is your one stop shop with specials on a wide range of goods such as groceries, fruit, vegetables and meat.
Open everyday including public holidays for your convenience.
Grocery shopping at Jims IGA supermarket is a chance to stock up with budget savings! Just a scenic 2 minute drive from Ceduna, along the edge of beautiful Murat Bay, is the town of Thevenard. It’s here that you’ll find a store that’s always packed with specials and savings for you. At Jims IGA you’ll find new specials every Wednesday.
Jims IGA, What’s in store?
Enjoy a full supermarket range such as:
- Cleaning equipment and products
- Pet food, toys, basic washing and care products
- Basic garden supplies
- Disposable food serving and storage, and eating and drinking items
- Common battery selection
- Basic homewares such as tea towels, tupperware cooking utensils
- Candles and air fresheners
- Light globes
- Oral and personal hygiene products and toiletries
- Sauces, spices, seasonings and dressings
- Tin foods and other convenience foods
- Packet mix baking products
- Sodas, coffee, tea, flavored drinks and ingredients
- Confectionery, chips and nuts
- Fruit, tinned fruit, frozen fruit and fruit juices
- Cereals, biscuits and spreads
- Greeting cards, magazines, newspapers and basic stationery
- Vegetables, fresh herbs and fungi
- Sliced, diced, rolled, seasoned and fresh packaged meats
- Dairy products, dips and doughs
- Bakery goods
- Frozen ingredients, frozen foods and frozen convenience meals and desserts
- Food packing and wrapping products
- Basic medicinal products
- Snack and lunch box products
- Basic vehicle washing and care products
- Wet and dry cooking ingredients
- Tinned, pickled and frozen seafood
- Jams, pickles, chutneys and other jar foods
- Cigarettes, tobacco and smoking paraphernalia
Therefore; you can stop into Jims IGA Everyday at Thevenard and shop great prices, unbeatable specials and friendly service in a relaxed shopping environment. Shop at your pace whether that’s a quick swing through for an item or two or a casual stroll through the isles.
In conclusion; You’ll find what you need in store at IGA!